Click here to download Call for Papers in pdf format.
It is an established fact that entrepreneurship plays an important role in the development of the modern economic environment. The orientation of new business activities in the development of innovative products and services to meet social needs, and innovative organizational and management practices, are key features of modern entrepreneurship. The Student Conference in Management Science and Technology aims at a nationwide scientific meeting new faculty members, doctoral students, young researchers and undergraduate / graduate students in order to investigate the contribution of innovation in the development of modern forms of business activities. During the conference will highlight the modern alternative forms of entrepreneurship, their perspective to the changing economic environment and will explore the role of management science and innovation in the development of new business activities. Students from all Greek universities, professors, representatives of agencies and enterprises give this to the organization. The participants have the opportunity to attend the thematic sessions held and whose principal aim is to present the work of young researchers of many Greek and foreign universities. Alongside conducted lectures by business executives and organizations presenting best practices in Business Innovation sector. The scientific committee of the conference consists of the Department of Management Science teachers and SLC Technology and the organizing committee is composed of students of the department.
Nomination Contest for the Best Paper
On the occasion of the Conference, takes place a contest about the «nomination of the best paper», with the criteria of innovation and scientific integrity of the paper. The participation in the specific contest is not obligatory.
The language of the conference is Greek and English.
- strategy, entrepreneurship and innovation
- electronic services and digital environment
- internet and social networking
- electronic commerce and digital marketing
- business management
- logistics and transportation
- production and services management
- data management and new applications
- simulation and decision support systems
- financial engineering
- optimization algorithms and applications
- human resources management and corporate behavior/psychology
Every paper that belongs in the wide scientific area of management science and technology is welcomed. Those papers that will be chosen for the conference will be issued in a special edition of the Greek scientific magazine Astrolavos (with ISBN).
• Pramatari Katerina, Information Systems and Logistics – Conference Chairman
• Voudouri Eirini, Business Management, Entrepreneurship – Deputy Conference Chairman
• Vrehopoulos Adam, Digital Media, Services and Digital Marketing
• Lekakos Giwrgos, Digital Content
• Mourtos Iwannhs, Operational Research
• Nikolaou Iwannhs, Organasational Behavior/Psychology
• Chatziantwniou Diamanos, Databases and entrepreneurial intelligence
• Psounis Konstantinos, Networks and Communications
• Deadline for Submission of papers (summary of 500 words or full article of 3000-5000 words): 10/04/2016
• Notification of the decision for acceptance of the paper: 17/04/2016
• Deadline for Submission of the full paper (3000-5000 words): 12/05/2016
The Conference is organized, for the 13th time, by undergraduate students of the Department of Management Science and Technology (DMST) of the Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB), with the guidance and scientific supervision of the faculty staff of the Department.